As is my way, not content with being involved in one big international online project this summer (The Refashioners 2015), I’m also taking part in Sewing Indie Month which this year is in September!
It’s organised by Mari of Seamster Patterns and again includes an amazing line-up of indie pattern designers from around the world and I was very flattered to be asked to take part.
The month-long project involves interviews, guest tutorial blog posts and two fabulous value pdf pattern bundles with patterns from all of the indie designers involved in the project. One of my MIY Collection patterns will be included in the second bundle which is yet to be released, but you can now get the first bundle and just look at what you get!!
Nine great patterns, including two new releases:
- Bonnell Dress by Dixie DIY
- Cookie Blouson by Waffle Patterns
- Cressida Skirt by Jennifer Lauren Vintage Patterns
- Melissa Dress, Blouse & Skirt by Muse Patterns
- Mississippi Ave Dress & Top by Sew House Seven
- the NEW Saltbox Top by Blueprints for Sewing
- the NEW Sorrel Dress & Top by Seamster Sewing Patterns
- Sugar Plum Dress by Lolita Patterns
- Sutton Blouse by True Bias
- Ultimate Trousers by Sew Over It
Even better 20% of all proceeds from the pattern sales will be going to charity.
During September there will be some of the best known sewing bloggers also taking part by stitching up patterns from the bundles. I know, this just gets better and better doesn’t it?! Here they are:
- Almond Rock
- Casa Crafty
- Girls in the Garden
- Grey’s Fabric & Notions
- Handmade by Carolyn
- House of Pinheiro
- How Good is That?
- Idle Fancy
- Lucky Lucille
- Miss Crayola Creepy
- Pretty Girls Sew
- Scruffy Badger Time
- Sew Busy Lizzy
- Sew Sweetness
- Ten Thousand Hours of Sewing
- Thread Theory
- Workroom Social
I’m a bit worn out just thinking about it all, it’s going to be AMAZING folks!! So get your pattern bundle and keep ’em peeled for those interviews and guest tutorials…