Do you hate Christmas shopping? Always leave it until the last minute, get stressed out, buy things in a panic and spend too much money?
Do things differently this year; do something creative and calming, learn something new and give your friends and family unique handmade gifts.
Join me at the Martlets for an evening of ideas and inspiration for how to make easy handmade unique accessories, perfect for gift giving, from pre-loved clothes.
When & Where?
Wednesday 16th November, 2016 at 6:30pm to 8.30pm
Location: Martlets Hospice Shop , Blatchington Road , Hove , BN3 3YG
Included in your ticket price:
- 6 detailed project packs to take away with you and to make at your leisure – I’ll have samples I’ve made for you to look at and will be on hand to advise on your ideas so hopefully you will come away buzzing with plans to make your own!
- Free glass of fizz/hot drink and nibbles.
- Discount voucher for classes at MIY Workshop.
- Free goodie bag.
- Opportunity to purchase haberdashery, clothing, fabrics and much more in store that have been specially selected for these projects.
- I’ll have copies of my new book “A Beginner’s Guide to Making Skirts” for you to look at and signed copies will be available to buy.
- Tickets are £15 per person or £25 for two so why not bring a friend and save £5!