It’s been a pretty crazy 2 weeks but I’ve finally picked my final selection for my skirt competition.
I just couldn’t narrow it down to 4 there were so many great entries. So…..over to you – which do you think should win? You’ve got til midnight GMT on Mon 28th to vote 👍
Here’s a reminder of the amazing prizes the lucky winner will win:
- Janome 525S Sewist sewing machine (worth £250)
- complete dressmaker’s set of 5 handmade scissors from Ernest Wright & Son including; 8″ dressmaker’s shears, thread snips, antique stork embroidery scissors, buttonhole scissors and appliqué scissors (worth £155)
- fabric voucher from Faberwood Fabrics for 2m of fabric of your choice (worth up to £55)
- one of Beyond Measure‘s beautiful hand turned wood pincushions and a pack of Hiroshima Tulip pins (worth £34.50)
- £30 voucher to spend at Textile Garden
- £25 voucher to spend at Ditto Fabrics
- 3 month subscription to Love Sewing Magazine (worth £18)
- signed copy of “A Beginner’s Guide to Making Skirts” (worth £14.99).
A huge thank you to all the generous sponsors for such fantastic prizes. I’d quite like to win it myself ! !