OK, I’ve teased you for long enough and #miymarch18 is well underway, so here is a list of over £800 of prizes up for grabs from our generous sponsors this year to feed your creative habit!
Have you got the stamina to post every day?! If so, this is the prize category for you. Emma and I will choose the winner of this category from players who have shown the maximum commitment to the cause! Open to worldwide entrants.
- £30 voucher to spend on beautiful tools from Beyond Measure.
- £50 voucher to spend on ethical fabrics from Offset Warehouse and a 2 month subscription to their Member’s Club.
If not taking yourself too seriously is your thing, get tagging your pictures with this hashtag. We’re looking for the picture that makes us laugh the most. Emma and I will choose the final 4 then throw it open to you for a hilarious vote! Open to worldwide entrants.
- A bundle of new spring/summer fabrics worth £75 from Fabworks.
- £25 voucher to spend on anything from Sew Essential.
Want to really show off your skills and makes? Been working on a project that makes you so proud you could burst? We want to celebrate your talents so this category is for the most impressive make of the month. Again, Emma and I will choose a final 4 then open it to you to vote. Open to worldwide entrants.
- Five sewing books worth £65 from Cico.
- £30 voucher to spend on Faberwood fabrics and a Faberwood T-shirt.
Three people will be picked at random from the whole month to each receive a prize. Open to worldwide entrants.
- A Janome 230DC sewing machine worth £349.
- £50 voucher to spend on fabrics from Discovery Knitting.
- 1.5m of fabric from Chat Chocolat.
- A hamper of Minerva’s latest fabrics worth £100.
- £50 voucher to spend on fabrics from Girl Charlee.
**To enter a photo into any of the prize categories simply use the relevant hashtag when posting your photo and tag all the sponsors of that prize category. Make sure you also follow the Instagram accounts of all of the MIY March sponsors (Instagram accounts are linked above, just click on the sponsor’s name).**
You can enter multiple prize categories, but make sure you’ve read all the details on how to play in this post.