Now that the second print run of my new book Beginner’s Guide to Sewing With Knitted Fabrics has finally landed I’m really excited to share details of the blog tour with you!
The lovely folk at my publishers Cico have done a great job of putting this together (and putting an emergency break on it in January when the 1st print run completely sold out a day after publication!)
I want to say a huge thank you to Minerva Crafts for supporting the tour and providing all the fabrics and to all the wonderful bloggers for agreeing to take the time out of their busy making schedules to sew up a garment from the book. I can’t wait to see what everyone has made.
Here’s the stellar blogger line-up:
- kicking things off this Saturday 31st March is Zoe of So Zo What Do You Know
- after the Easter bank holiday on Tuesday 3rd April is Jane of Handmade Jane
- Friday 6th April is Kerry of Very Kerry Berry
- Saturday 7th April is Marilla of Marilla Walker
- Sunday 8th April is Beth of Sew DIY
- Monday 9th April is Rachel of House of Pinheiro
- Tuesday 10th April is Elisalex of By Hand London
- Wednesday 11th April is Katie of What Katie Sews
If you haven’t had enough after that epic sewing relay race, the sewing machine baton is then taken by the Minerva Crafts Blogger Network from Thursday 12th April. The MCBN is an eclectic team of bloggers who are all real-life everyday makers with a wide range of sewing experience from complete beginners to those who have been making and sewing all their life. Another huge thank you to each and every blogger taking part in this part of the blog tour.
I’m soooo excited to see all these makes over the next month!!
Want to get your hands on a signed copy of the book?! Get your copy here.